
Especially these kabobs...



And these...(+dad)

A couple of these...

A few more of these (+ Papa Beck)...
(Kurtis was baptized a member of the church this Christmas)

And especially this one.
Family is the best. They make life so sweet.
I just wanted to leave a temporary 'last' post on this blog and bid farewell before we head to New Zealand for a few months and let you know I will return in a few months! I might post one or two while we're abroad...but probably not. I'll most likely just be posting on our New Zealand blog (watchaswepaintthetownred.blogspot.com), so if you want to follow our travels and adventures, just go to that blog for now. I will for sure be posting pictures. Lots of them...hopefully good ones, so you can actually enjoy them. I can't wait!
I just wanted to leave a temporary 'last' post on this blog and bid farewell before we head to New Zealand for a few months and let you know I will return in a few months! I might post one or two while we're abroad...but probably not. I'll most likely just be posting on our New Zealand blog (watchaswepaintthetownred.blogspot.com), so if you want to follow our travels and adventures, just go to that blog for now. I will for sure be posting pictures. Lots of them...hopefully good ones, so you can actually enjoy them. I can't wait!
NEW HOME:
HOST FAMILY:

Just kidding...I wish.
Invercargill is going to be our real home for the next few months. It's the southern town on the southern tip of the southern island. We're headed south for the winter so we can enjoy some more summer :) I'll keep you posted on our New Zealand blog of our whereabouts. Talk to you in a few months!
Invercargill is going to be our real home for the next few months. It's the southern town on the southern tip of the southern island. We're headed south for the winter so we can enjoy some more summer :) I'll keep you posted on our New Zealand blog of our whereabouts. Talk to you in a few months!


Good luck on your HUGE adventure! Wow!! I can't wait to hear about it. Just saw your crafts and I'm impressed. Might have to buy some myself:)
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! That's so stinkin awesome!! I'm totally jealous, by the way :) What takes you there??! I can't wait to hear the story and see the pics!!
ReplyDeleteSO FREAKEN EXCITED FOR YOU.
ReplyDeleteAnd a wee bit jealous. =)
When do you leave? We have to chat before you go to a land far-far away.
p.s. make sure you do go on a LOTR movie tour. It was AWESOME.
You guys are so fun! Seth and I are going to NZ for 4 days in May as part of a trip to Australia. Let us know the best things to do!! (Bungee jumping is our only must-do right now.)
ReplyDeleteI really miss you already. I really want to use and abuse your talent some more. I hope you guys have a blast!!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, let's set a few things straight right now.
ReplyDelete1- I miss you and can't wait to see ALL of your pictures and hear your stories
2- I really want to buy some stuff from your etsy shop, but you're in New Zealand so I don't know how that's going to work.
3- You really do have amazing families on both sides...and we like to pretend that we're a third side or something...We LOVE you!