It's been a bit of a wild ride since we've been home from our study abroad in New Zealand, but it's the life we live and we love it!
When we arrived home to the states after being abroad in New Zealand, Australia & Samoa for nearly four months, we did anything but slow down. Our first stop was in San Diego, CA - we played at Disneyland almost everyday...and were lucky enough to be there on the same day as some of our favorite friends the Warners.
Can you blame why we're friends with them after seeing these pictures?
Our second stop was home in Utah, where we spent two quick days with the family unpacking from New Zealand and repacking for Illinois. Living life out of a backpack is much simpler - it seems I forget how much stuff we have and don't need! Oh well, I guess that's the way things go!
Our third stop was in Boulder, CO, to stay with my sister Cami and her hubby Zach. We spent Mother's Day weekend there with the family - we got to fish, hike, and eat plenty of good food...a little too much if you ask me...had to do a little extra hiking.
These hams were our hosts.
<3
Biggest fish I've ever caught!!!! I was so excited!! I picked the least cheesy of my pictures because I looked crazy in the rest of them because I was so excited. No excuse for Cami though :)
Last stop, Illinois for the summer. Will post soon. I promise it won't be another 8 months until I post something.











Fun Fun!
ReplyDeleteHolly, I love these pictures! Zach and I are cracking up. Unfortunately, now everyone knows how silly we are.
ReplyDeletehaha...exactly. me likey.
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys! I love the new pictures! Makes me miss all our adventures.
ReplyDelete