I had my first sale a few weeks ago...and this past week I have made 5 more! I can't believe I'm actually selling things and I get sooo excited everytime I see I have a new sale! I really do! It makes me so happy to make things for people, and now I can make a little money to help support my crafty costs. I don't make much on them yet because I end up going and buying more craft supplies to make more things...but hopefully someday I'll have a pretty good stock of everything I need. I LOVE LOVE LOVE fabric, but sometimes I don't like going into fabric stores because I realize I can only buy a 1/4 yard of it because I am too stubborn to spend $10 for a yard (I still have the idea that I'll find it cheaper at Walmart...which is true, they just don't have all the fabrics I like). AND, it seems that whenever I walk in a fabric store I seem to forget what I was buying fabric for in the first place, so I just wander around looking at everything trying to remember what I actually needed to buy...not what I wanted. Does this happen to anyone else? I find the same thing happens when I go into a music store to get a CD - I always forget what CD I went in for and end up not buying anything - and then I remember the second I get home. Dang it. Anyways, I got a little side-tracked there...but here are some of the things I have been selling in my store:


A Pocket Tissue Holder & A Passport Cover.



A few of these little guys (tooth pillows).


And some baby onesies!
I really do get so excited and happy when I get a sale! I thought I never would when I created a little etsy shop...but I have and I'm so happy! I'm hoping to sell more of the things I already have as well as some of these babies:
Felt dolls. (Superheroes coming soon)

More baby onesies...because I have lots of them.
I love to crafts. I'm working on a few other projects right now that I'm hoping to finish soon - as soon as I do I'll post them! If you want to check out my little shop, you're welcome to look around...hollyhobbyshop.etsy.com. If you have any ideas or tips for me, be sure to let me know because I love advice :)


Ummm, you are adorable and I love all of your little crafties. Have you been to The Corn Wagon in Springville!? You should look it up and go there if you haven't...you will be in heaven. It's a house filled with fabrics! :)
ReplyDeleteI think you are the one that is adorable, and are amazingly talented in your cardmaking. Your things are so cute! I haven't heard of the Corn Wagon! I work in Springville so i'll have to go check it out!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the success of your cute stuff! You are so talented! Those tooth pillows are so cute, I wish my girls were old enough to lose their teeth:)
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud of you! I actually really do want to buy the whale onesie in the newborn size, so I'll do that sometime before Christmas!
ReplyDeleteway cute stuff. Thats cool that you are so crafty!!
ReplyDelete