Tuesday, June 14, 2011

All My Quirks from A-Z

A. Age: 24 (25 this year though!)

B. Bed Size: Queen. It's the perfect size bed. I do love a king, but sometimes I feel too far away from Adam.

C. Chore you dislike: Folding laundry. I don't know why...I just don't like it. When I'm actually doing it it's not so bad, it's just getting to that part that takes a while. Sadly, I have a pile of clean clothes on my bed right now waiting to be folded.

D. Dogs: Love them, don't love their hair. We'd love to get one someday though!

E. Essential start to your day: Washing my face, putting on moisturizer, and brushing my teeth. It's the same routine at the end of the day too, I can't seem to go to sleep without doing it.

F. Favorite color: Blue, but I also love bright colors - yellow, red, green, turquoise, salmon, and dark colors - eggplant, gray, black, etc. I love lots of colors, just depends on the day I guess.

G. Gold or silver: I LOVE silver. Sometimes I want to wear gold, I just don't own any.

H. Height: 5'10''

I. Instruments you play(ed): Attempted violin in 5th grade: FAIL. Started playing the flute after that, I even played in a marching band. Yes, I was a band geek...I wore a hideous black, orange and white uniform with a huge feather coming out of my hat, AND because I was the tallest girl in the flute section, I was front and center of the band in all my ugly uniform glory.

J. Jelly bean flavor: I like the sour Jelly Belly flavors like lemon and orange.

K. Kids: Not yet :) We will someday!

L. Lucky number(s): 3

M. Month: Summer. I know that's a season and not a month, but I love all the months in summer. Sun, swimming, playing, and seeing a new part of the country with my dear Adam. And I love December - some of my favorite things in the whole world happen in December! Christmas, my birthday, seeing my family (and Adam's) and just the wonderful feelings and smells that seem to be everywhere all month. I love December.

N. Nicknames: Holly Buckets, Holly Bear, Holly Baretto, Red - and I have a million from Adam that change everyday. I wouldn't even know where to begin...just think of a weird adjective and a weird noun, and it's probably a nickname.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Nope, and I hope it stays that way!

P. Pet peeves: Dirty sinks, bad drivers, people that don't pay for gas, or lending a book (or movie) and having it come back in bad condition...I'm sure I have a couple more, but I can't think of any others.

Q. Quote from a movie: "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
-Dumbledore

R. Righty or lefty: Righty. I'm a left-footer though...is that weird?

S. Siblings: Wow, where to begin on that one is always a doozy. Let's just say I have an older brother (Anthony), 5 older sisters (Marisa, Lorraine, Amanda, Cami, & Danielle), and one little brother, Anson.

T. Time you wake up: Depends on whether I wake up to my alarm or not...so it varies every day. I wish I could say it was 8AM - I always feel much more achieved in the day when I wake up somewhat early, but I've always been pretty bad at it.

U. Underwear: Um, yes, underwear is always good to wear.

V. Vegetables you don't like: Celery, though I wish I liked it! I know I should because it is so healthy for you and I love practically every other vegetable...I just never have. I've tried to get over my dislike of it as an adult, but failed. Also, I don't like raw onions, but I like them cooked. And I think I like all others.

W. What makes you run late: I always seem to underestimate how long it's going to take me to get somewhere. Or I overestimate my speeding skills.

X. X-rays you've had: Broken arm right at the beginning of summer in AZ. I was rollerblading and hanging onto the back of a bike - a rock got caught in one of my wheels and I biffed it and I hit a parked car, and then the curb. Needless to say, it hurt. I still went swimming even though I wasn't supposed to...thanks to my mom, a grocery bag and some tape. If you've been to Arizona in the summer, you know you can't not get in the pool.

Y. Yummy food you make: I can't take the credit because they're all my mom's recipes, but anything I get from her is amazing. I do love her cookies though :)

Z. Zoo animal favorites: If the lions and tigers are up walking around or playing, they're probably my favorite. Or the big gorillas, they never cease to amaze, or creep me out...they're just so smart! I also love when the monkeys play. Or anything that's a baby animal. Basically, I like lots of zoo animals.

I hope everyone that reads this copies it and does it too! I want to read all about you, so let me know if you do it!

1 comment:

  1. This is DARLING!! I love it! I feel so much closer to you already!! :) what a cute idea. Your poor arm. Austin HATES celery... some adults tastebuds are stuck forever in their youth. You're not alone. See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete