Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cami & Zach's Reception

Once again, I have been a HUGE slacker in updating our blog, but hopefully after these few posts I'll be able to redeem myself. It's a pretty daunting task to update after a three week vacation...Adam and I took so many pictures that I don't even know how to choose which ones I want to post! I'll begin with photos of the reason we went on vacation in the first place...Cami and Zach's wedding! Well, after being in Hawaii for almost two weeks in pure bliss, we seemed to almost forget that we still had to come back to Arizona for the reception. Cami and Zach held their reception in the backyard of their friends, Heather and Vic, and it was absolutely beautiful. Setting up in the Arizona heat was pretty toasty, but once the sun went down it turned into a beautiful evening filled with yummy food (thanks to mom!), wedding wishes, and many of Zach and Cami's close friends and family.









4 comments:

  1. hahah thank you for posting the worst picture of me ever <3 miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Holly!! I miss all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful day! Looks like you all had a blast, and what a gorgeous family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these pictures...you have such a cute family. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete