Wednesday, January 14, 2009

danielle's wedding

I was able to take some photos while at Danielle's wedding and had an absolute blast doing it. It was the first time using my camera with my new flash (SB-600)...so it was a learning experience to say in the least. I was also trying to take them without getting in the way of her actual photographer. So Danielle...I'm sorry it took me a while to get these on here, but here are a few of my favorites! I'll be posting more of the reception and Danielle hopefully later today :)



2 comments:

  1. We found you :) I was just curious, are you the photographer??? These are AMAZING pictures!
    P.S. I made that fruit pizza tonight, and my husband loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did take them! Thanks so much :) and I'm so jealous that you ate fruit pizza again already...it was so delicious!

    ReplyDelete