Tuesday, October 21, 2008

joining the ranks


Adam and I finally decided to join the bandwagon and make a blog...or at least attempt to. I'm hoping we'll actually be able to keep up with it and not wait months between each entry like I always end up doing with my journal. I'm not much of a writer but maybe my skills will improve the more I do this...or maybe Adam will end up being the writer for us :)

Well, to update everyone on what's going on in our lives we're both going to school at BYU and in our last of our schooling (unless Adam decides do go on and do more). I'm going to be done with all of my Recreation Management classes in April 2009 and then all I'll have left is a 300-hour internship. Adam has about 2 years left of classes in Psychology and German and then he'll be done! We have no idea what we're going to do for the rest of our lives, but Adam would really like to do International Business. Honestly, I think he'll be amazing at whatever career he chooses, but I would love to live in another country if his job took us there (especially if it was in Europe!)

So basically...we're happy, we love being married, and we're loving life.

4 comments:

  1. This will be a great way to keep up on your busy lives... thanks for including me in the "ranks"! Holly if you aren't a writer....then I'm not your aunt!! Good job and look forward to more posts. Aunt Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your blog! I'm happy youguys finally caved in and made one. I love that picture of you two on this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly- I am so, so glad you join the world of blogging! =) And that picture of you and Adam is... priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including me in your blog. I always like to hear what you are up to. I wish you weren't so far away, but at least this way it won't feel as far. Miss ya
    Beautiful pictures by the way!

    ReplyDelete