We just got back a couple days ago from visiting Cami and Zach in Boulder, and although it was only a weekend trip, we always love to see them! We ate lots of good food, watched general conference, celebrated Zach's birthday, and went shooting in Rocky Mountain National Park. It was gorgeous up there, and the weather was perfect! Even got a little sun, woohoo! We shot some skeet, well Zach and Adam shot some skeet, and Cami and I attempted...wasn't on my A-game that day. I got pretty good at the skeet thrower though! My arm still kind of hurts from doing it. Panz, I know. One of the funniest parts of the day was everyone attempting to do the stanky leg. Ever since Cami told us about her visiting teacher trying to do all these dance moves, (and after watching all the videos on youtube) we were all attempting the stanky leg, the jerk, and trying to find out was the dougie was. I just look like I'm posing on a surfboard...I couldn't seem to keep my arm down when I did it. I'm sure we all looked completely retarded, but we had a kick doing it. (The jerk is pretty much impossible. I think I just need to work on my skills a bit more.)
It was a fun weekend getaway :) Can't wait to do it again!
I hope you all look at those videos...and attempt the dancing.






Virginia?! What part? If it's with NC, I'm assuming somewhere further south, but we are in Northern VA! We would loooove to do something with you guys (weekend camping anyone?!)
ReplyDeleteWe'll actually be in northern North Carolina! It's called High Point I think? And I think partway through the summer we'll end up moving to Roanoke. That would be way fun to see you though! I would love to go camping!
ReplyDeleteHAHA! I'm seriously cracking up. I love it!
ReplyDeletehow fun! You guys are awesome. We will miss you this summer North Carolina will be awesome I bet!
ReplyDeletePerhaps your travels will lead you guys to our neck of the woods! Seriously though. Are you guys going to be driving through St. Louis or Iowa City?
ReplyDeleteAnd those dance moves are insane. Jacob came back from BYU for Christmas and he started dancing the "dougie." First of all... who came up with that name?! and second of all... what a strange dance move. They got nothing on our dancing skills from freshmen year.
k, I'm done.
You guys are so hilarious. My favorite part of the story is that Cami's VT told her about the dances. Miss you! Have so much fun this summer!
ReplyDelete