Thursday, February 24, 2011

Craft Shows

Craft Show #1

Why yes, my booth is in a bathroom.



Craft Show #2


A few months ago I did my first (and second!) crafts shows. They were pretty small, but I think they were a pretty good success seeing as I'd never done one before. The first was held in a model home in which I set up shop in a bathroom (don't worry, it was clean :) because every other space in the house was practically full unless I wanted to tuck myself in a water closet. And the second was at a lady's house from my mom's ward. They were both good learning experiences and I hope to do more in the future. Some of the things I sold were my tooth pillows, pacifier clips, onesies, pocket tissue holders, necklaces, headbands, and custom dolls. I have lots of new projects I want to work on, so we'll see how that goes! If you want to see some of the things I make now, check out hollyhobbyshop.etsy.com sometime!

2 comments:

  1. So cool Holly!!! You are so crafty! I bet that bathroom had more traffic then any other booth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cool. We miss you guys!! I love you and let me know if you are doing any shows soon!

    ReplyDelete