4 Shows I Watch:
* Top Gear (favorite! Original British one though, NOT the American one)
* Nitro Circus
* Hannah Montana - yes, seriously. I think it's hilarious.
* Fantasy Factory
* Fantasy Factory
4 Things I am Passionate about:
* Adam - he's my favorite person in the whole world!
* Crafts. I love to make things :)
* Reading - I love good books that make me not be able to put them down.
* The Gospel of Jesus Christ. I don't know where I would be without it today!
(*Traveling - I wish I could go everywhere!...I added a 5th, sorry!)
4 Phrases I say a lot:
* 'Cammers?' - because I get to talk to my sister a couple times a day and for some reason we always answer the phone in weird voices and always the same way
* 'Crap' - Yes, this is one I use way too often and wish it wasn't in my list of 4 phrases I say a lot.
4 Phrases I say a lot:
* 'Cammers?' - because I get to talk to my sister a couple times a day and for some reason we always answer the phone in weird voices and always the same way
* 'Crap' - Yes, this is one I use way too often and wish it wasn't in my list of 4 phrases I say a lot.
* 'I love you'
* 'Holy mackerel'
4 Things I have learned from the past:
* Take advantage of all the time you have with friends and family
* Traveling is worth the money spent, even if you're broke when you come back - it's totally worth it.
* Don't sweat the small stuff, it's just not worth it
* Buy renter's insurance as soon as you get married. We learned the hard way.
4 Things I did Yesterday:
* Built Frosty the Snowman while Adam wrote his paper
* Ate at Wingers
* Helped Anson shovel snow for his fort
* Read and edited Adam's paper while he fell asleep on my shoulder.
4 Places I would love to visit:
* Europe
* New Zealand (miss you Liz & Craig!)
* Alaska
* The Pacific Northwest
4 Things I am looking forward to:
* Going to Hogwarts with Adam in just a few weeks!
* Adam being finished with his huge paper
* Being a mom someday
* Buying a house and having a place of our own
4 Things I love about Winter:
* Snowball fights
* Seeing family at Christmas
* Snow-covered trees that are so pretty
* Tubing/snowboarding
4 People to Tag:
* Cami Poss
* Lauren Schreiner
* Anna Miller
* Caroline Orien
* 'Holy mackerel'
4 Things I have learned from the past:
* Take advantage of all the time you have with friends and family
* Traveling is worth the money spent, even if you're broke when you come back - it's totally worth it.
* Don't sweat the small stuff, it's just not worth it
* Buy renter's insurance as soon as you get married. We learned the hard way.
4 Things I did Yesterday:
* Built Frosty the Snowman while Adam wrote his paper
* Ate at Wingers
* Helped Anson shovel snow for his fort
* Read and edited Adam's paper while he fell asleep on my shoulder.
4 Places I would love to visit:
* Europe
* New Zealand (miss you Liz & Craig!)
* Alaska
* The Pacific Northwest
4 Things I am looking forward to:
* Going to Hogwarts with Adam in just a few weeks!
* Adam being finished with his huge paper
* Being a mom someday
* Buying a house and having a place of our own
4 Things I love about Winter:
* Snowball fights
* Seeing family at Christmas
* Snow-covered trees that are so pretty
* Tubing/snowboarding
4 People to Tag:
* Cami Poss
* Lauren Schreiner
* Anna Miller
* Caroline Orien
Please intrepret for this old lady.
ReplyDeletehahah you are so cute
ReplyDeleteI love that!! : ) xoxo
ReplyDeleteHaha...I had it in webdings because on my computer it showed it in normal font :) sorry, I just got on my parents computer and realized you needed a decoder to understand what it said. I fixed it hopefully!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I add the tags of Lani & Monica to this list!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!
ReplyDelete