hopeless
I am a bad blogger. Just thought I'd come out there and say it. I can't seem to write on the blog more than once a month. I love reading other's blogs, but for some reason it's a lot harder to write in one myself. I think I just don't know what to write about half the time, and the other half of the time I know it will take a long time to upload photos and such...so essentially I'm just lazy. Well, for the monthly post of September I'll be telling you all about our trip to New York with Mike and Lauren Schreiner...who knows though, maybe it won't be up until October! Just kidding...I've already started working on it :)
Hahah! I love how you blogged about not blogging! Miss you
ReplyDeleteI love you...haha you can do it! Can't wait to read your September post! Ours is in the works too. It's probably going to be so long people won't want to read it all, but oh well! At least I'll get it up!
ReplyDeleteBlog! I love reading your posts! I want to see all your fun NYC photos!
ReplyDelete